Integrated Lifts For Conveyor Systems
Reliable integrated lifts for conveyor systems
The conveyor is a critical link in a company’s ability to move its products in a timely fashion. Any disruption of its operation is therefore very costly. To avoid downtime, the solution must offer long-term operation at peak performance. This requires a high-quality lift and motor, regular inspection and service, easy access to key parts ex-stock, and proper training for personnel.
Almost every intralogistics conveyor system is different. Your configuration must be flexible, and you will need access to skilled engineers who can adapt the lift table and the controls and hydraulics precisely to your system. We are one of the few manufacturers able to meet these demands, with a wide range of single- and twin-scissors tables as well as our UXB products.
All these lift products are highly customizable for different capacities, strokes, sizes, etc. And easily adaptable to different conveyer systems, thanks to our customizable control and hydraulic systems. Our ergonomic solutions therefore offer OEMs and integrators:
- Reliability for lines that must never stop
- Safety to protect operators and reduce costs
- Flexibility backed by advanced engineering to fit any conveyor system
Cost-saving quality built in
Everything we put into our lifts for conveyor systems is geared to safe and reliable long-term operation in tough conditions. Our precision-machined scissors perform smoothly with high geometric accuracy, load after load. The compact hydraulic unit is designed for easy maintenance throughout a long service life, with many integrated safety features. And the electrical components are specified to at least IP 65.
We address physical safety with special frames that reduce the risk of entrapment and ensure compliance with applicable regulations. We also provide support legs to secure the equipment in a safe position during service and maintenance.
Meet regulatory requirements
Our products comply with all applicable regulations, including EN1570-1 or Machine Directive 2006/42/EC depending on the application. This ensures proper protection for your operators and those working near them.Get a quote
Your guarantee of uninterrupted operation
When you buy our lifts for conveyor systems, you benefit from our responsive local presence, which ensures quick and trouble-free installation and service. And above all, you can be confident your solution comes from an industry leader whose experience and expertise are your guarantee of safe, smooth and uninterrupted operation. We back all this with our comprehensive two-year warranty and a supportive service contract offer.
Weight capacity: 500-3000 kg
Lifting height: 200-2500 mm
Platform LxW: 800×600-3000×1000 mm
- Wear strips to handle heavy use
- Positioning sensors detect faults automatically and improve safety
- Bellows provide extra safety, and protection against dust and dirt
- Chain mesh protects against mechanical damage and reduces the risk of personal injury
- Roller conveyors transport goods quickly and safely
- Training helps existing and new employees achieve top performance at minimum cost
- Technical support finds the right solution for you, freeing up your resources
- Installation directly to your line by a knowledgeable and experienced partner
- Third-party approvals are available on demand to assure quality and safety