Strong, reliable goods lifts
Many logistics and manufacturing processes involve the movement of goods and people at a height. Safety, good ergonomics and reliability are crucial in delivering the cost savings and productivity improvements that end users seek from integrators and suppliers. The lift must also be able to deliver the uninterrupted flows that are essential in today’s businesses.
With a huge number of widely varying applications in virtually any environment, goods lifts must combine those qualities with flexibility and easy customization. This is not easy to achieve, particularly at higher capacities. However, you can rely on our long experience to deliver cost-effective, long-term solutions. Our goods lifts do not need a machine room or other arrangements, so they are quick and easy to install almost anywhere, saving time and costs.
Meet regulatory requirements
Our goods lifts comply with all applicable regulations, including EN1570-1 and Machine Directive 2006/42/EC, Annex IIA, depending on the application. This ensures proper protection for your operators and those working near them.Get a quote
Your guarantee of uninterrupted operation
When you buy our goods lifts, you benefit from our responsive local presence, which ensures quick and trouble-free installation and service. And above all, you can be confident your solution comes from an industry leader whose experience and expertise are your guarantee of safe, smooth and uninterrupted operation. We back all this with our comprehensive two-year warranty and a supportive service contract offer.
Weight capacity: 500-3000 kg
Lifting height: 0-5.500 mm
Platform LxW: 1350×1000-3000×2000 mm
- Overload protection eliminates risk of damage
- Gates/handrails improve safety
- Safety retainer prevents unintentional lowering
- Bellows provide extra safety, and protection against dust, dirt and bad weather
- Training helps existing and new employees achieve top performance at minimum cost
- Technical support finds the right solution for you, freeing up your resources
- Third-party approvals are available on demand to assure quality and safety